Vor 2 Stunden
Hi everyone,
I'm currently looking for a reliable business account in Europe for a small company working with international clients. My main priorities are reasonable fees, fast SEPA transfers, and the ability to send and receive payments in different currencies.
I've come across providers like Walletto, but I'm curious what others are using.
Would you recommend a traditional bank or a fintech provider? Have you experienced any issues with account verification, payment limits, or customer support?
I'd appreciate any recommendations or experiences, especially from business owners handling regular international transactions.
I'm currently looking for a reliable business account in Europe for a small company working with international clients. My main priorities are reasonable fees, fast SEPA transfers, and the ability to send and receive payments in different currencies.
I've come across providers like Walletto, but I'm curious what others are using.
Would you recommend a traditional bank or a fintech provider? Have you experienced any issues with account verification, payment limits, or customer support?
I'd appreciate any recommendations or experiences, especially from business owners handling regular international transactions.

